Blackstar HT Club 40 Mk2 NEW MODEL!!
The Blackstar HT Club 40 Mk2 is equipped with 2 channels and 4 footswitchable voices making it the ideal gigging valve amp for club sized venues. The 40W EL34 driven power amplifier has groundbreaking clean punch and dynamics with expanded tone controls that will easily cut through in a full band situation. Switching to the amazing ISF equipped overdrive channel accesses a further two modes - 'classic crunch' and 'super saturated lead'. The Power Reduction feature allows further flexibility, by allowing the guitarist to attenuate to 10 percent of the 40 watts of power, also making the HT Club 40 Mk2 perfect for the home and studio use.
Unlike the MKI 1 HT 40, all of the modes on the MK2 series can be foot switchable, resulting in the widest possible selection of stage accessible valve tones. The supplied 2-way footswitch enables the selection of the clean and overdrive channels, and the two voices on each channel.
The optional FS-14 5-Way Foot controller (£69.00) enables instant access to all channels and voices, plus the global boost function and reverb switching for maximum control of your setup. The 6db boost adds more volume when you need your solos to really cut through above the mix!
Blackstar HT Club 40 Mk2 Features:
- Innovative 40 Watt valve combo
- 2x ECC83 and 2x EL34 valves
- Two footswitchable channels
- Four footswitchable voices
- Boutique clean channel with expanded tone controls
- High gain overdrive channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction down to 10% of full Wattage
- Master Volume
- Digital Reverb with Dark/Light switch
- Speaker Emulated output with 1x12/4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- USB for recording
- 1x12” Celestion speaker
- Footcontroller included
- Compact size for ultimate portability
- Cool boutique styling
Pro Solo Price £599.00
Buy the FS-14 5 way foot controller for the lower price of £50 when bought at the same time as the HT40 mk2 amplifier!
<< Back to products