Faith FKVBK Venus Black Spruce/Mahogany - NEW MODEL!!
Building upon the acclaimed Naked series of Faith Acoustic Guitars, these thru-black models deliver the same rich sonic performance you would expect from an all-solid wood guitar, but are enhanced by the special 'thru black' finish and black fittings and hardware.
Using a hand-rubbed stain - rather than a sprayed paint finish - results in a unique look to each guitar. Further to this, Spruce and Mahogany have differing cellular structures, so there is natural variation in the way that the stain takes to each peice of tonewood. This stunning quirk of nature is especially noticeable on the Spruce top, as in some areas, the black stain will be absorbed more than others, creating an individual patina to each and every model: Some will be more uniform black, some will have more wood pattern visible.
In keeping with original Naked series, cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
The Venus is the now iconic shape that brought Faith Guitars to the consciousness of so many players over the years. The combination of a 15" lower bout and a slimmer depth of body looks to classic OM or Auditorium body-shapes for inspiration, and makes the Venus the perfect compromise. It is still big enough to deliver a great acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
This FKVBK model is equipped with Fishman’s ISYS-T pickup and sidemounted preamp system, complete with an integrated tuner. The output is routed thru a jack socket / strap button in the base of the guitar.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding N/A
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 2mm Abalone
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Indonesian Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Indonesian Rosewood
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type 2 Stage Satin all over
- Preamp / Pickup Fishman IsysT / Fishman Sonicore
- Hardcase Not Included
As with all guitars on sale at Pro Solo, this Faith FKVBK has been professionally setup so it can play to it's full potential.
All Faith guitars are designed and overseen by the world renowned luthier Patrick James Eggle.
Pro Solo Price £549.00
<< Back to products