The new range of Studiomaster Vision mixers provide the contemporary musician with everything they need to create their ultimate live sound. Small size and light weight are essential when playing a local pub gig or touring the country which is why Vision is a class leader in portability. Easy to use and reliability are both Studiomaster hallmarks and vital for the working band and performer that earn their living from their craft. With the many sound formats available today Vision also has a multitude of input/outputs to accommodate any working style.
A glance at Vision shows a simple, uncluttered control surface but without any compromise in features. The powerful 3 band EQ, twin DSP effects processors, 9 band graphic equaliser and super smooth 60mm faders are all there when you need them. Balanced I/O on XLR connectors, dual USB interfaces (routable into channels) and jack, RCA phono and mini-jack inputs covers just about any signal you want to hook-up to your PA.
- 6 mic input and 2 stereo input channels
- 1000 watt (2 x 500 watt) 4 ohm output
- 3 band EQ and auxiliary on every channel
- Twin studio quality DSP effects, with adjustable delay and regen
- 9 band graphic EQ
- 2 USB connections for playback and recording
- Includes rack mounting ears and a good quality carrying bag
- Ultra compact lightweight design, only 5.4kg
Pro Solo Price £499.00
<< Back to products