Mooer Audio ReEcho Digital Delay Pedal
The Mooer Audio ReEcho is a triple mode digital delay that's perfect for adding a liitle space to your sound.
Please note all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Delay Modes: Analog/Real Echo/Tape Echo
- Analogue: Simulates a warm and smooth echo sound created by classic analog delay equipment.
- Real Echo: Simulates a natural echo sound in a real environment.
- Tape Echo: Simulates the sweet and spacy echo sound from a vintage tape echo machine.
- Full metal shell
- Tiny size
- True bypass
- Delay Modes: 3(Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo)
- Delay Time: 5ms~780ms
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
So What kind of Power Supply do I need?
As we said above, Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use them with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply from around £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you could look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell. We also have these combined with a pedal board and bag allowing easy transportation and use at gigs, rehearsals and your mates house. Call in, phone or email for more info on our range of power supplies and boards.
<< Back to products