Zoom R8 Multitrack Recorder.
Following on from the success of the larger Zoom R16 and Zoom R24, the Zoom R8 is a portable recorder with 2 tracks of i/o and 8 tracks of playback. The R8 can also act as an audio interface with your Mac or PC, a miniature DAW controller to allow tactile mixing on most common software packages, and as a pad sampler. The R8 will be small enough to slip into an instrument gig bag so it really enables musicians on the go to make high quality recordings, and polish them off when they are back in the studio.
The premise of the previous Zoom R16 and R24 is that of being able to take your recording sessions with you, and record on the go but also edit with the power and convenience of a digital DAW when you are back in your studio. This concept is carried through onto the R8. Record on location, record in the studio, and mix with the R8's control surface mode.
- Digital multi-track recorder, audio interface, sampler, and controller in one
- Offers 8-track playback and 2-track simultaneous recording using SD memory cards
- Includes 2 GB SD card and supports up to 32 GB SDHC cards for max of 100 track hours
- Includes 150 guitar and studio effects
- Control surface lets you manage each function of your DAW
- Drum machine lets you create original backing beats or output a metronome for tempo control
- Sampler with 24 built-in voices, 8 pads, and 3 bank keys
- Assign sounds to each track and create loops
Pro Solo Price £229
<< Back to products