Welcome to Pro Solo, Burnley Lancashire.
Trading since 1986, we offer a wide range of musical instruments, PA systems, accessories, tuition and repairs to professional musicians and new starters alike.
At Pro Solo we know the importance of expert advice, excellent before and after sales service, great competitive prices and the necessity of being able to try before you buy in a relaxed, no pressure environment. As musicians ourselves we aim to deliver this experience, in store, to our customers.
We hope you enjoy taking a look through our website and look forward to meeting you in store soon.
As previously communicated we are planning to reopen on Monday 15th June and our initial opening hours will be:
- Monday - 10am till 3pm
- Tuesday - Closed
- Wednesday - 10am till 3pm
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - 10am till 3pm
- Saturday - 10am till 2pm
- Sunday - Closed
In order to keep everyone as safe as possible we have made a few changes! So here is our plan:
- We will continue to offer our doorstep drop off service where you can message us with your order, pay online and we will deliver locally for free.
- We are offering an appointment system for anyone who is shielding. These appointments will last approximately 20 minutes each hour. If you wish to book one of these private appointments please message us.
- During our opening hours we will be conducting a 1 in 1 out system. We will be asking everyone else to please wait patiently outside the shop until a customer leaves.
- A hygiene station is available as you enter the shop, we require all customers to sanitise their hands upon entering. Masks & gloves will also be available if you wish to use them.
- We ask you all to please maintain at least a 2 metres distance at all times, in-store & whilst waiting to enter the shop. Please pay attention to any relevant markers and signage.
- We are encouraging customers not to handle products unnecessarily whilst browsing. We have a set procedure in place if you would like to try an instrument - as usual, please ask.
- All surfaces, door handles & regular touched items will be regularly cleaned & sanitised throughout the day
- Repair work will take slightly longer than usual. Items will need to be left for 72 hours before being looked at to make sure all products are safely decontaminated.
- We ask for you to pay with card/contactless when possible.
- All lessons will remain online until further notice. If you are interested in these, please do inbox us.
Thank you all so much for your continued support & cooperation.